I LOVE tools – productivity tools, social media apps, planners, and blogging tools.
I have tried almost ALL of them out there and I have consolidated my 3 favorites blogging resources for you today. (And if you want to see my post about 85+ free and low-cost blogging tools, click here.)
So let’s get started!
- Arrange your notes side by side with images, links and more.
- Track your tasks with integrated to-do lists.
- Upload any image to your boards. Milanote supports all common image formats, including JPG, PNG, GIF, SVG and many more.
- Drag files into your browser to upload them.
Here’s a video I did for you that shows how to use Milanote to capture ideas, images and draft blog posts.
Adapts to your writing—from quick notes to long form writing
- Notes automatically expand as you type.
- Manually resize any note to any size.
- Convert to long form when you need to write a blog post.
Collaboration on demand
Instantly synced to all your devices
My newest, favorite Pinterest pin scheduler is TrafficWonker. You can sign up for a free trial at https://trafficwonker.com.
The best part?
- It’s approved by Pinterest.
- Unlike other schedulers for Pinterest, you just fill it once and never have to reload those pins. And adding new pins once a week takes less than 5 minutes (you heard me right – 5 minutes!).
- TrafficWonker pins 1 of your pins every 10 minutes for half the day (12 hours) by using artificial intelligence aptly called “Expert”.
As Andy Fling (the main guy from TrafficWonker) told me,
There’s no babysitting required. TrafficWonker reviews stats, plans your strategy, fills your queue, and posts pins automatically.”