There are many types of businesses you can start today. While there’s no wrong type of business – as long as you’re turning a profit –an evergreen, passive model of business is one of the best there is.
Imagine being away on vacation. You’re on a sailboat, or you’re backpacking somewhere on the other side of the world. When you get an Internet connection, you check your PayPal account and you hear that cha-ching sound.
It’s a sight to behold – you’ve earned money in the 24 hours you’ve been away from your computer. Sounds like a dream, right?
You didn’t have to trade your time for money, and you get to do what you love. And you still earned passive income that’s more than what most people make in a month!
Wouldn’t you like to have this kind of business?
I’m sure you would. Or else you won’t be reading this guide.
Now, this step-by-step blueprint will cover all the details about building a blogging business that will generate an everlasting, passive profit for you.
I’d like to make it clear to you that success will not happen overnight. This is certainly not a get rich quick scheme.
Building a profitable blog takes a lot of time. There are just far too many factors to consider before you can succeed.
If you’ve been listening to gurus who tell you that you can get rich in just 30 days, then you’ve got another think coming.
I’ll show you everything there is to know about building an evergreen blogging business. I’ll teach you the methods and principles that work now and into the future.
Some concepts may be new to you, but I’ll do my best to walk you through each topic, so the learning curve isn’t as steep and as difficult. It will take a blog series and here’s a free checklist for you that covers the entire series.
Here’s a quick summary of what you can expect to discover in this series:
1. You’ll know about the best evergreen niches you can explore for your blog. I’ll give you plenty of options, but ultimately, the decision to choose the right niche will fall on you.
2. You’ll learn why it’s important to have a goal in mind and why you need to sit down, brainstorm, and create a real blogging plan and strategy. This will be your evergreen blog foundation. Without a solid foundation, there’s a chance your blog won’t last a year.
3. You’ll know why establishing an online social presence and having an online identity is important for your blog. If you shy away from social media, then it’s time to take a deep breath and dive into it head first because there’s really no getting around this one.
Unless you have the money to hire a social media manager, then you must do this on your own, at least in the beginning.
4. You’ll find out how to create valuable content that sticks and resonates with your audience. Creating content that matters is important – you have to do a lot of research, so you know you’re hitting and addressing your audience’s pain points.
5. You’ll know how to generate traffic from many sources – from forums, question-and-answer sites, to various social media platforms. You will seek your target audience on these platforms so you can get eyes to your valuable content.
You don’t even have to pay for traffic. I’ll cover free traffic sources.
6. You’ll find out why building a mailing list goes hand in hand with building your blog. When I say mailing list, I mean an email list.
You’ll know several techniques to get people to give you their email address, and before you know it, you’ll have hundreds then thousands of subscribers on your list!
7. You’ll know the different ways you can create and sell your very own evergreen course. There are many kinds of products you can make and I’ll go through all the popular ones.
Once you know how to make your own product, then I’ll show you where you can sell it to get those dollars coming into your account so you can start living your dream life!
Wrapping It Up
Yes, there’s a lot of ground to cover in this blog series. You just need to have the patience to go through everything. Don’t be afraid to take notes.
Print out this guide if you so wish and make it your very own blueprint to success. And don’t stop at reading and taking notes! You’ve got to take action.
Go out and do all the steps I will share with you.
I didn’t say this will be easy, but I promise you, at the end of this series, you’ll know everything there is to know about how to build an online business you and your family can live off of for many, many years to come.
The next post in the series is How To Find A Profitable Niche.