During this social media craze, blogging is not getting the attention it deserves! It is startling why many business owners are still failing to understand the importance of blogging for growth. They are still stuck with the question “Do I need to blog when I already have a high traffic website?”
Blogging is one of the most valuable tools that businesses have to engage with their customers. It gives your company a voice, a personality and helps you establish your company/brand as an authority. Blogging allows you to generate high quality traffic, up to 5 times more than businesses who don’t blog!
The stats go even crazier!
- Small businesses that blog experience 126x lead growth than businesses who don’t.
- 84% consumers make purchases after reading about a product or service on a blog.
- 46% consumers use blogs for initial product investigation.
- 30% use blogs to confirm their purchase choices.
- 81% consumers trust information and advice from blogs.
Still not convinced? Check out this infographic below and let's see if you can still resist blogging!
Business blogging may not appear to be as glamorous compared to the new digital marketing toys but it is inevitable for survival and long-term growth.
Not sure how to start blogging? Here are a few resources that will help you start your company’s successful blog.
- How to Start a Business Blog: Seven Essentials for Success
- 16 Rules of Blog Writing and Layout. Which Ones Are You Breaking? [And Infographic]
- How to Create a Successful Blog Strategy: A Step-by-Step Guide
Daniel is the Chief Marketing Officer at TruConversion.com Experience with both startups and enterprise clients have given him unique perspective and ability to connect the dots for brands of all sizes. He loves writing on content strategy, marketing, and optimization initiatives.