But you don't have as many customers or clients as you'd like.
You're hard-working, hard-nosed and hardcore at what you do.
But you're also probably a little hard-up.
You want this business to be heart-poundingly GOOD. PROFITABLE. SUCCESSFUL. IMPORTANT.
But it's all so overwhelming.
Sometimes, you wish you just had someone to tell you exactly what to do.
And sometimes, that person steps right into your path, winks at you, takes you by the hand, and does just that.
I'm Sue and that's exactly what I do.
Because if there's one thing I know, it's this: Being good at what you do, and being able to convince people you are, are two completely different things.
Doing what you do, and selling what you do—entirely different arts.
And I'm going to guess that it's the selling part that's got you down. Frustrated. Disheartened. And crazed, wondering if you can really make this all work.
But the good news is this.
And you're going to.
Without the whole used car salesman, hypey, high-pressure, icky kind of sales tactics you're envisioning.
Yes, it's possible. Take it from me—it's what I'm honored to specialize in.
Because I believe that:
- You should have as many clients as you want
- You should have the kinds of clients you want
- And gosh darn it, you should be making the kind of money you want, too
Because money isn't a bad thing.
It isn't a source of evil, or something that everyone wants, but no one has. That's a myth.
Because the people that know how to get it, have it.
And having money? Can be a downright beautiful thing.
Sound weird? It's not.
Because your earning potential is a fiery testament to your hard work, your sweat, your grit, your determination and your unique abilities.
It's cold, hard evidence that you were meant to do this, dammit.
And it's a much-deserved confirmation that it was worth it all along.
That you were worth it all along.
What Would It Mean For You If You Could:
Deposit an extra $2,000/month?
An extra $5,000/month?
Or hell—an extra $10,000/month?
- Would it mean you could pay your bills without hesitation?
- Would it mean a better education for your daughter?
- Would it mean regularly indulging in rich, creamy chocolate from France?
- That trip to Africa you've always dreamed about?
- A safer car?
- Better health insurance?
- That stone fireplace with the jacuzzi?
- French wine every day with lunch?
…Or maybe just the peace of mind knowing you can take care of you and yours. Come hell or high water.
Maybe you want all of those things. But at the end of the day, there's just one question:
Are you going to make it happen? Or are you going to sit on the sidelines?
I'll answer for you: You're going to make it happen.
And I say that with confidence because I've worked with bloggers like you, helping them build their businesses online, for 4 years and counting. And I know that you've got it in you. I know you want it. It's just a matter of getting your business head on.
If this sounds like you:
- Sigh with relief. It's going to all work out.
- Spend time with me on a call and tell me what's going on. What's your situation? What's going on? Where are you struggling? Pick a time here.
- Consider committing to yourself right here and now, for a period of 8 weeks. I work with a select number of bloggers who need help selling themselves, and growing their business, on a 1:1 basis. Read on to learn more!
Sue's 8 Week, 1:1 Mentoring For BloggersBuilding Businesses
Remember that part about wishing you just had someone to tell you exactly what to do? That's exactly what this is.
When you sign up for my 1:1 Mentoring, we'll work together for a period of eight whole weeks, during which time we'll get focused, and get moving.
I'll help you figure out all of the messy, complicated business stuff:
- Who's your real target market? (In my experience, it probably isn't who you think it is)
- What can we do to get your name out there—that doesn't cost you a lot of money?
- How can we encourage more traffic to your website—the easy way?
- What do we do to build your following?
- And most importantly, how do we get you the clients you deserve?
Of course, that's not all I help with. From everything to the initial stages of business brainstorming, all the way to helping you grow your already existing business, I'm here for you.
When we work together:
- We'll hop on a 60-minute group Q&A call every week, for a period of 8 weeks. You also get a training call once a week with me on a webinar training.
- And in between, we'll do email coaching Monday through Thursday to fill in any of the gaps, keep you on track and be able to answer any of your most pressing questions right on the spot. Well, almost. If I'm having lunch, it might take me a little longer to get back to you. 🙂
Apply for time with me here. I'm here for you. I want to help. And remember: No questions are silly questions. Truly.
Wishing you a wildly free business that gives you the income, the lifestyle and the peace of mind you damn well deserve—after all, it's about time, right?