Not another book about blogging? I hear you cry. I can only respond with a resounding yes, yes, yes!
I pored over this book. It left me feeling utterly inspired to write more, and totally clued up on what I need to do to make my two blogs bigger, better and more widely read.
I've taken action on all the hot tips I gleaned ever since I finished it, hence my delay in sharing it with you.
When you read a new book there's always the worry that it will be a waste of time, but thankfully I can happily recommend this book to you and am proud to be an affiliate for it.
Blog Post Engineering is a blogging book with a difference. It's an entire eBook dedicated to writing and publishing your blog posts.
About Blog Post Engineering's Author
I read Blog Post Engineering because Dave Doolin's smart, funny and a great writer. He's the creator of Website in a Weekend and a popular facilitator at blogging workshops in California where he lives.
If you have to read a book about business it really helps if it's going to entertain you too but I like to get my information from real experts. Dave has a PhD in something geeky from Berkley which is a very good university or school if you're from the US.
So if you can imagine a smart, geeky, funny person who also knows how to write that's Dave.
Blog Post Engineering Book Review
You'll be hard-pressed to find a product containing as much value for as Blog Post Engineering.
Dave says he loves writing and producing high-quality, beautifully typeset publications, and he put a lot of effort into Blog Post Engineering because it’s what every blogger needs to know.
What really appeals to me as a writer is that Dave promises this book will set your writing free because, once you've mastered his publishing methods, you can concentrate on the art of writing. And let's face it that's what we all want to do anyway.
If your writing's not being read or you're not getting search engine traffic then it's probably the way you publish your posts, not what you write, that's to blame.
Dave simplifies blog post publishing and there's a handy, detailed checklist at the end of the eBook. He even guarantees if you follow that checklist, you will get measurable results within three months.
David Doolin is a consummate professional so the book is color-coded with clear exercises he encourages you to actually do, and not just read about, because he really wants you to succeed.
Who Should Read Blog Post Engineering?
- New bloggers who want to prove a smart blog posting routine from the beginning.
- Established bloggers who want to improve their search engine ranking and get into a set blog post publishing routine instead of flying by the seat of their pants.
The Drawbacks of Blog Post Engineering
- It's a huge book so new bloggers might feel overwhelmed if they try to take in too much at once.
- There's not much information here about article marketing yet but Dave hopes to write more about that in the future.
What's HOT About Blog Post Engineering?
– It includes links to Dave's blog posts on Website in a Weekend if you want to go deeper into a topic.
– It explains the importance of well named categories.
– It gave me all kinds of ideas for posts, series and round-up posts with keyword rich slugs – you'll have to read the book if you want to know what slugs are!
– Chapter 10 on the Re-purposing Blog Posts is brilliant. This is what I really read the book for.
3 Reasons You Should Read Blog Post Engineering
1. If you've got your blog set up and you're raring to go, or keen to grow your readership, then Blog Post Engineering is a great place to start.
2. If you've blogged for a while like me then it's time to start mining that ore and Blog Post Engineering will help you do that and much more.
3. It left me so inspired that I immediately wrote two articles for article marketing directories even though it was a Sunday.
Click here to find out more about Blog Post Engineering.
First 10 Buyers Get $20 Off
Dave is offering Successful Blogging readers a special discount of $20 off the sale price but it's only available to the first 10 buyers.
So if you're interested in reading Blog Post Engineering now's the best time to get it.
Just use the discount code “annabel” to get the book for $27 instead of the usual price of $47. Check it out now.
After 10 people have bought the book using this special code it won't work any more so get in fast to avoid disappointment.
UPDATE: 3 June – Only 3 reduced copies are left.
I’m an affiliate for this product but it’s not about the money. I do it because it is my most sincere wish to help you become successful bloggers, because this book will do that and because I’m sure you’re okay with it.
If you prefer you can head straight to the Website in a Weekend site and buy the book without using my affiliate link. I recommend you check out Dave's blogging tips there too.
And if you’re not interested in getting this book never fear, just stay tuned here for more blogging tips and motivation very soon.
Happy reading and here’s to our continued blogging joy and success.